It’s super easy & fun!
I saw this great 4th of July fireworks art craft for kids idea that I wanted to try with my kids this week.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- A black piece of construction paper
- Elmer’s glue
- Food coloring
- A medicine dropper (or similar dropper)
- Using liquid glue, make a firework looking design. Try to make each design without stopping the glue flow.
- Douse with salt.
Tap away the excess salt.
- Mix water with food coloring in individual bowls.
- Use a dropper to drip colored water on the salt fireworks.
(the salt will absorb the colored water and spread)
Beautiful, festive, and easy to make!
Do you have any other fun & easy festive decorative ideas for 4th of July?